Tired of stodgy winter cooking? Check out our delicious Spring recipe e-book filled with fresh and wholesome recipes! Download your FREE copy now!
These decadent stuffed dates (main image above) from HealthPost Staff Member and Holistic Nutritionist Lena Fischer will satisfy your sweet cravings and are full of goodness. They are just one of many recipes from the Spring e-book, which includes Morning, Savoury and Sweet ideas.
- 14 medjool dates
- ½ cup natural cashew nuts
- 2 pinches of salt
- ¼ cup BioBalance Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup BioBalance Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 TB maple syrup
- ¼ cup freeze dried raspberries
- ½ tsp BioBalance Matcha Powder
- Slice dates length ways with a sharp knife, remove pip and set aside.
- Blend cashew nuts in a high-speed blender with salt until smooth
- Fill center of dates with cashew butter and squeeze shut. Once all dates are filled place in fridge to set.
- Combine coconut oil, cacao and maple syrup in a small saucepan over a low heat until just melted and smooth.
- Dip cashew filled dates in chocolate mixture and place on lined tray. Set in fridge for 5 minutes and then re-dip.
- Sprinkle with dried raspberries.
- Once ready to serve, dust with matcha powder.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Download the HealthPost Spring Recipe e-book for this and more delicious recipes for you and your loved ones!