With only 3 easy steps, this raw cheesecake is too easy not to make! With the sweet yet tangy combination of raspberries, lemon and rich coconut cream, you are bound to impress with this delicious delight.
Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 4 cups full fat coconut cream
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 lemon juice and zest
- 3 TB coconut sugar
- 6TB gelatin
- Add all the ingredients for the base into a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Press into the bottom of a lined cake tin and refrigerate.
- While the base is hardening, blend the coconut cream with the raspberries, lemon and coconut sugar. Once smooth, poor into a saucepan and heat until just starting to bubble. Remove from heat and whisk in gelatin.
- Pour filling mixture over the base and leave to set in the refrigerator overnight, or until filling is set.
You can share a photo of your delicious creations on Instagram @HealthPostNZ