Prep time: 15 min
Serving size: 4-6
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
- 1TB. olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 medium beetroot, coarsely grated
- ¼ red cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 1TB sesame seeds
- ¼ cup walnut pieces
- 4TB olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 TB whole grain mustard
- 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 2 TB apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Himalayan salt and ground pepper to taste
- Place chopped kale in large bowl, poor over lemon juice and olive oil and massage leaves for 1 – 2 minutes until they become softened.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the kale and toss together.
- In a blender combine all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth, season and drizzle over salad.
You can share a photo of your delicious creations on Instagram @HealthPostNZ