Cool off with this simple, yet delicious, tropical summer treat! Using only 2 ingredients, these chocolate coated, pineapple ice blocks are quick and easy to make.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Makes: 6 ice blocks
- 1 large ripe pineapple, rind removed and chopped
- 100g good quality dark chocolate
1. Blend pineapple in a high-speed blender until smooth.
2. Poor the mixture into ice block molds, add in a wooden stick, and freeze until set.
3. Melt chocolate and let cool slightly, drizzle over each ice block and return to freezer to harden.