Want to ward off those pesky change of season ills and chills? Try these delicious, homemade gummies packed with vitamin C, turmeric and ginger to help support a strong immune system.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes: 30- 40 gummies
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- 4 tsp Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C Powder
- 4 TB Manuka honey (more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 TB grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp. Turmeric powder or 1TB fresh, grated
- 7 TB gelatin powder
- Combine lemon juice, water, vitamin C powder, honey, ginger and turmeric in a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until just starting to bubble.
- Once bubbling, remove from heat and whisk in gelatin powder.
- Pour through a fine sieve into any dish, container or mold of your choosing.
- Refrigerate until set. Best when left to set overnight.
- Cut into bite sized gummies and enjoy. Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.