Kids Good Stuff Choc Banana Multi-Vitamin Smoothie is a great way to make sure your kids get the nutrients they need to keep them happy and healthy from the inside out. A nutritious blend of greens, fruit, veggies and berries, boosted with vitamins, minerals, digestive enzymes, protein, prebiotics and probiotics, Kids Good Stuff is a fuss free way to help fill the gap in your child’s diet. Simply shake or blend 2 scoops in water or milk, or try making this delicious smoothie bowl topped with your child’s favourite fruit, nuts and seeds for decoration.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup gluten free oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or your choice of milk or water)
- 2 scoops Choc-Banana Kids Good Stuff
- Fruit, nuts and seeds for toppings.
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl. Have fun decorating with your child’s favourite toppings and enjoy!
Watch the step by step video below!
We’d love to see your creations! Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging @HealthPostNZ.
Nuzest Kids Good Stuff
*Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamins and minerals are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.