This tasty non-alcoholic summer spritzer is so refreshing. Perfect for Christmas morning or at your next summer BBQ to get those digestive juices ready for feasting!
Time: 5 minutes
- 3 tsp Honey
- 1 TB hot water
- 2 TB Wild Dispensary Switchel
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups soda water, chilled
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 green pear, sliced
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- In a jug, mix together honey and hot water, stirring until the honey has dissolved.
- Add in the Wild Dispensary Switchel, lemon juice, soda water and frozen berries
- Pour into two tall glasses and garnish with sliced pear and mint. Enjoy!