With its delicious nutty flavour, Hemp seed oil is a great way to get essential fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9 into your daily diet. Give these four ways to enjoy hemp seed oil a try!
- In a smoothie – Simply blend into your daily smoothie.
- Add to your favourite dip – try this delicious Cashew Dip recipe below
- As a Dipping oil – Dip fresh bread and sprinkle with slightly toasted and slated sesame seeds.
- As a Salad Dressing – Try this easy Cherry Tomato Salad with Hemp Seed Oil Dressing below
- ½ Cup cashew nuts, soaked
- 2 TB lemon juice
- 2 TB filtered water
- 1 TB apple cider vinegar
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 TB Hemp seed oil
- Add all ingredients, except hemp seed oil, to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a small dish and drizzle with hemp seed oil. Enjoy with veggies sticks or with your favourite crackers.
Cherry Tomato Salad with Hemp Seed Oil Dressing
- 2 Cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cup cucumber, cubed
- 1 Small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 TB Hemp Seeds (Optional)
- 1 TB Hemp seed oil
- 1 TB Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly ground pepper and a pinch of salt
- Combine all prepared salad ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small jar, tighten lid and shake well.
- Dress salad and enjoy.
Shop our full range of hemp products online.